PROPER CLOTHING, HYGIENE & PERSONAL CONDUCT
• No street shoes, boots, or sandals are allowed in the studio. Socks may be worn ONLY if they have grip on the bottom.
• PLEASE AVOID THE USE OF COLOGNE OR PERFUME IMMEDIATELY PREDEEDING CLASS.
• When using studio mats, please be sure you wipe down the mat with the cleaner and rags provided.
• Shorts, sweat pants, T-shirts, tank-tops, & spandex accessories deemed appropriate for a family atmosphere.
• Clean workout clothing is required. Any unsatisfactory hygiene condition will be addressed by management and corrective action may be required.
• All other clothing and shoes must be kept in appropriate areas. Please keep all valuables at home. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
• Derogatory remarks involving any other member or club personnel WILL NOT be permitted.
• Please be courteous at all times.
• Water bottles with spill proof lids are allowed in all areas of the club.
MEMBERS & GUESTS acknowledge that you are physically able to engage in any activity, program, or training provided and agree that all exercises and use of this facility are undertaken at your sole risk. You also agree to accept full responsibility for all personal belongings.